TIMEMORE Chestnut C3 :
- UPGRADED VERSION OF C2: Share the same size but upgraded with new S2C steel burrs adopted from the Chestnut X in a smaller 38mm size, 2022 new released TIMEMORE CHESTNUT C3 has better cutting performance, ensuring your coffee beans taste their best by consistently and swiftly ground.
- STEPLESS GRINDING ADJUSTMENT: Easily rotate the dial according to your preference from finer to coarser settings in almost half of the steps than C2 (Espresso settings begin around 8 clicks backward from the start point); you can use this hand grinder for everything from espresso to pour over and French press.
- DISTINCTIVE LOOK & FEEL: Combing with diameter of 52mm and an unique anti-slip textured manual burr coffee grinder is easier to hold; also the ergonomically shaped crank handle that spins smoothly allows you to grind enough for a big cup in one minute.
- INTEGRATED METAL BODY FOR LONGER LASTING: Aluminum alloy body makes Timemore grinder a great light coffee grinder for travel or camping. At the same time, durability is guaranteed by the stainless steel crank handle, driveshaft, and the conical burrs.
- COMPACT BUT PRACTICAL: A prefect size and weight in just around a pound (473 g) to be easy to hold and carry, but still has a decent capacity of 25 grams, enough for preparing a cup or two in daily use.
Obsidian color entire metal shell, frosted aluminum warm and delicate, exquisite style; Compared with C2, the grinding power is more uniform at the pour-over size level.
Original S2C Burr Inside
Based on the SUS440 42mm S2C 860 burr on the original Chestnut-X, reduced the size and fine-tuning parameters were to form a SUS420 38mm S2C 660 conical burr.
Entry-level Espresso Hand Grinder
Although there is not much adjustment range at the Espresso level, it takes both grinding efficiency and power quality; Clicks7, only 55s to get 18g Espresso powder, and about 90%<600μm.
Two ball-bearing fix the central shaft to ensure the fluency and concentricity of the burr set, with S2C 660 SUS420 conical burr, consistent grinding.
Solid and Stable Grip Feel
Classic three-dimensional lattice pattern, 52mm body, non-slip, and easy to hold
Brewing Grind Suggestion
- Clicks 06-08 Espresso & Moka Pot
- Clicks 13-16 Pour-Over & Electric Drip
- Clicks 17-20 French Press