- Pump thick condiments and sauces from a 1/9-size jar in a non-heated food table or as a component piece in a countertop station. A maximum 1 oz serving is adjustable in 1/8 oz increments. When you place your order, be sure to request a colored knob engraved with your contents for a clean presentation; black knob is standard.
- The Server exclusive, 1/9-size jar (87203) with 60 oz capacity is sold separately.
- Ideal ForUse wherever 1/9-size pans are used, in a food table or countertop mini station
- Standardizing portions of sandwich toppings like barbeque, honey mustard or tartar sauce
- Serving ranch, French or southwest dressings at a house salad station
- Key Benefits:Portion-controlled serving; 1 oz portion is adjustable in 1/8 oz increments
- Stainless steel pump is NSF listed, clean-in-place certified or can disassemble for cleaning
- Versatile 1/9-jar fits wherever 1/9-size pans are used
- Fits Server exclusive 1/9-jar, 6 deep with 60 oz capacity
There are no reviews yet.