DAILY PROCEDURE TO BACKFLUSH EACH DELIVERY GROUP
- Remove coffee filter from group handle & replace with “blind” filter.
- Add one Espresso Clean® Cleaning Tablet into the group handle & insert as if brewing espresso.
- Start cycle & allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
- Stop cycle & allow to sit for 10 seconds.
- Start & stop cycle 4 more times – run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle & rinse well under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start & stop cycle 10 times – run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing.
- Remove blind filter & insert regular filter.
- Brew & discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
DAILY PROCEDURE TO CLEAN FILTERS AND GROUP HANDLE
- Dissolve one Espresso Clean® Cleaning Tablet in 500ml of hot water.
- Soak group handles & filters for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.