- The tamping stand is an alternative to those who want all the components in 1 tidy package.
- The practical tamping station helps to optimise the tamping pressure providing an even better extraction of your coffée.
- They keep the portafilter steady for tamping and keep the spouts from ever touching the table top, which in turn keeps coffee grounds from ever touching the spouts and from accidently ending up in the cup.
- The stand is especially useful for when using a single spout on your portafilter or when using a bottomless portafilter.
- The stand consists of a heavy duty cast alloy with a large rubber ring on bottom.
- It’s a secure bit of metal designed to cradle your portafilter (E61 style, ECM style, though others may fit – check with the vendor first for your model of portafilter / espresso machine).
- The portafilter’s bayonets rest on the rim while the cutout cradles the portafilter’s neck handle with ease.
- Tamping cradles are still few and far between, but coming of age, and this one looks a serious deal. A great gift for the espresso nerd who already has everything (almost).
There are no reviews yet.